September 17, 2016 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
A Celebration of Wine, Food, Art and Music
Join us on Saturday, Sept. 17th in Downtown Avinger
for the 4th Annual Avinger Wine Festival!
CRESS Community Foundation
A non-profit service organization
in conjunction with
Avinger Area Chamber of Commerce
Entrance into the festival is FREE!
Enjoy a leisurely day at the festival in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere where select vendors for artisan foods will offer their yummy delicacies for sampling and sale. You will also love the many prominent and accomplished artists & craftsmen that will have their works on display for viewing and purchase. And listen for the beat, as local musicians will be heard throughout the day for your entertainment!
Only the best of Texas Wines will be featured in our beautiful Wine Garden. Here, wine experts from the wineries are available to answer all of your questions. Door Prizes are also presented hourly with your entrance to the Wine Garden! Wine tastings are $1 each - charged by the wineries. Admission to the Wine Garden is $5. Wine will be sold by the taste, glass and by the bottle.
141 Pine Street Avinger, TX 75630
Put this date on your calendar...September 17, 2016
Bring friends & family and enjoy a beautiful Fall day on the grounds of one of Avinger's beautiful Historic Homes, in downtown Avinger!
2016 Participating Wineries:
- Fairhaven Vineyard Hawkins
- Haak Vineyards & Winery Santa Fe
- Maydelle Country Winery Rusk
- O'Farrell Country Vineyards Atlanta
- St. Rose Vineyards & Winery Pittsburg
- Texas Southwind Winery Refugio
- Texas Vineyard & Smokehaus Palestine
- Silver Dollar Winery Bedford
- Naca Valley Vineyard Nacogdoches
- Danette's Urban Oasis Ft. Worth
- Origami Owl Jewelry Hughes Springs
- Avinger ISD Art Dept. Avinger
- Wachs Fine Art & Sculpture Monroe, LA
- D & R Gourmet Blends Ft. Worth
- Nature's Own Creations Linden
- Foxy's Marvelous Masquerades Avinger
- Gold Canyon Candles New Boston
- Avinger Area Chamber Avinger
- The Spicewood Food Company Spicewood
- Welborn Studios Pittsburg
- Ann Everett, Author Mt. Pleasant
- Abby's Special Dips Texarkana
- Shirley's Boutique & Of the Bible Jefferson
Artisan Goat Cheese
- Tammy's Homemade Ice Cream Jefferson
Homemade Ice Cream
- The Happy Angels Longview
All Natural Fruit Snow Cones & Sugar Free Cotton Candy
- The Pink Company Duncanville
Foot long Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes, Sausage on a stick,
Potato Swirls, Fried Oreos. Lemonade & Ice Tea
Emcee: Mike Gilmore
Location of the Wine Garden, 141 Pine Street the corner of Church & Pine Streets - Downtown Avinger Main Street.