September 20, 2014 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
A Celebration of Wine, Food, Art and Music
Join us This Year
for the 2nd Annual Avinger Wine Festival!
CRESS Community Foundation
A non-profit service organization
in conjunction with
Avinger Area Chamber of Commerce
Entrance into the festival is FREE!
Enjoy a leisurely day at the festival in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere where select vendors for artisan foods will offer their yummy delicacies for sampling and sale. You will also love the many prominent and accomplished artists that will have their works on display for viewing and purchase. And listen for the beat, as local musicians will be heard throughout the day for your entertainment!
Only the best of Texas Wines will be featured in our beautiful Wine Garden. Here, wine experts from the wineries are available to answer all of your questions. Door Prizes are also presented hourly with your entrance to the Wine Garden!
Admission to the Wine Garden is $5
Wine will be sold by the taste, glass and
by the bottle.
Put this date on your calendar...September 20, 2014
Bring friends & family and enjoy a beautiful Fall day!
Our 2014 Participating Wineries:
- Hoak Vinyards & Winery Santa Fe
- Fairhaven Vineyard Hawkins
- Caney Creek Winery Grapevine
- Maydelle Country Winery Rusk
- St. Rose Vineyard & Winery Pittsburg
Emcee: Mike Gilmore
Our 2014 Vendors:
sandwich plate & ice tea
- D & R Gourmet Blends FT. Worth
aged balsamic vinegar & olive oils
- 5D Cattle Co. Steakhouse Avinger
beef & pork skewers, fruit & cheese skewers
- Dallas Soap Company Dallas
- Gibson Pottery & Glass Mt.Pleasant
handmade ceramic pottery & fused glass
- Danette's Urban Oasis Ft. Worth
jams, pickles, wine glasses, cutting boards
wood fire rotisserie
- Johnnie's Art Gallery & Studio Avinger