September 19, 2015 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
A Celebration of Wine, Food, Art and Music
Join us ThisYear at our new location in Downtown Avinger
for the 3rd Annual Avinger Wine Festival!
CRESS Community Foundation
A non-profit service organization
in conjunction with
Avinger Area Chamber of Commerce
Entrance into the festival is FREE!
Enjoy a leisurely day at the festival in a comfortable and inviting atmosphere where select vendors for artisan foods will offer their yummy delicacies for sampling and sale. You will also love the many prominent and accomplished artists & craftsmen that will have their works on display for viewing and purchase. And listen for the beat, as local musicians will be heard throughout the day for your entertainment!
Only the best of Texas Wines will be featured in our beautiful Wine Garden. Here, wine experts from the wineries are available to answer all of your questions. Door Prizes are also presented hourly with your entrance to the Wine Garden! Wine tastings are $1 each - charged by the wineries. Admission to the Wine Garden is $5. Wine will be sold by the taste, glass and by the bottle.
Put this date on your calendar...September 19, 2015
Bring friends & family and enjoy a beautiful Fall day on the grounds of another Historic Home! This time in Downtown Avinger!
2015 Participating Wineries:
- Crump Valley Vineyards Sulphur Springs
- Fairhaven Vineyard Hawkins
- Haak Vineyards & Winery Santa Fe
- Maydelle Country Winery Rusk
- O'Farrell Country Vineyards Atlanta
- St. Rose Vineyards & Winery Pittsburg
- Texas Southwind Winery Refugio
- Texas Vineyard & Smokehaus Palestine
- Danette's Urban Oasis Ft. Worth
- Gibson Glass & Pottery Mt. Vernon
- Penny's Watering Hole Longview